Durham Women FC – Ticketing Policy
1. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, and the Barclays Women’s Championship in respect of the relevant competition and Durham Women Football Club ground regulations and is valid for the date shown on the face or rearranged date.
2. Durham Women will offer the follow tickets during the current playing season:
i) Adult Premium Season Tickets
ii) Child Premium Season Tickets
iii) Adult Season Tickets
iv) Child Season Tickets
v) Adult Match Tickets
vi) Student Match Tickets
vii) Sister Club Parent Match Tickets
viii) Child Match Tickets
NB: For the purposes of the above, a child shall be anyone aged 16 or under.
3. All tickets will be placed on sale at durhamwfc.ticketco.events at such time as the fixtures for the league season are released or, in the case of cup fixtures, once the tie is confirmed and announced publicy.
4. Match tickets will also be able to purchase on the day for no increase in price, unless otherwise stated by the club that the fixture in question is an ‘all-ticket’ game. This will be communicated on the page for the fixture in question on durhamwfc.ticketco.events
5. No person may bring into the stadium or use within the stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or date in relation to a match or the stadium.
6. Mobile phones are permitted within the stadium provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
7. Refunds are at the discretion of Durham Women Football Club. If the ticket is re-sold or transferred without the written consent of Durham Women Football Club or any one of its authorised sub-agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the stadium. All refund requests must be received in writing or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the scheduled fixture.
8. The Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which tickets refer is affected by adverse weather or if the view from there is affected by structural apparatus.
9. The use of tickets to enter the stadium constitutes acceptance of such rules and regulations and Durham Women Football Club reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the stadium any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations.
10. No guarantees can be given by the Club that the match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The Club reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
11. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the match, your ticket will be transferred to the rearranged gate or you will be able to claim a refund should the game not be rearranged. Details will also be announced by the Club at the time of the match concerned. If the game is abandoned and the result of the game stands, and it is not replayed, then no refunds will be given.
12. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever for including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
13. The Club will make available facilities for disabled supporters or those with accessibility requirements. These will include, but may not be limited to:
i) A specific area in the ground from which to watch the game with step-free access
ii) Toilets with step-free access
iii) One complimentary carer ticket per attendee
iv) Access to disabled parking
Further details and information on how to book the above can be found at https://durhamwfc.co.uk/disabled-access/