Durham Women FC will once again run their successful Sister Club Programme in the 2023/24 season – and we’re looking for clubs to join the FREE programme!
The Sister Club Programme gives local grassroots clubs the opportunity to become affiliated with a Barclays Women’s Championship side.
Junior clubs are able to reap a number of benefits from this partnership, which gives them unique participation opportunities as well the opportunity to watch Barclays Women’s Championship games for FREE.
And now, Durham Women FC are on the hunt for clubs to partner up with us ahead of the 2023/24 season!
There are a number of benefits available to our Sister Clubs, including:
- Free Season Tickets for all players (players will be expected to use these at all home games, and attendance will be tracked)
- Discounted Match Tickets for parents
- Access to exclusive Sister Club Tournaments
- The chance to earn Player visits to training sessions, recruitment sessions and presentation evenings
- Invitations to open training sessions with our Barclays Women’s Championship side
- Sister Club Days at our games, where your club will be our guests of honour and play an active part in our match day experience
- Priority access to any other mascot spaces which may become available
- Benefits and special offers from our club partners
- Access to insightful sessions and performance expertise from our UEFA-qualified coaches
- Plus many more!
In return, Sister Clubs are expected to utilise all their season tickets and ensure that their players, their parents and coaches attend our Barclays Women’s Championship home games!
Our programme will be run differently to others in the league, as we will offer it to clubs FREE OF CHARGE. This represents a great deal for clubs as all you have to do is attend our games to ensure you receive the benefits!
We now want to hear from any interested clubs, and be quick – there’s limited spaces available!
To express your interest in the Sister Club Programme, please complete the form below. A member of the team will then be in touch in due course:
You can also email our programme officer, Mark Donnelly, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07495 663334 for more details or an informal chat regarding the Sister Club programme.