Durham Women will release the fifteenth issue of their brand-new match day programme ready for the visit of Sunderland on Sunday.
The new-look publication, which will be a bumper 48-page product, contains a number of new features for the 2021/22 season.
Priced at just £3, it will be available from the merchandise stall ahead of our next fixture.
Inside Issue 14 for the visit of the Black Cats is:
- An exclusive interview with Mollie Lambert looking back on her 50 appearances for the club, and ahead to the future
- A big interview with Lee Sanders reflecting on the 2021/22 season on and off the field
- Megan Borthwick picks her fantasy five-a-side of FA Women’s Championship players
- An in-depth look at Sunderland
- The pre-match thoughts of skipper Sarah Wilson
- A new-look kids section included activities, competitions and top tips from Abby Holmes – brought to you in association with Vision for Education
- A quirky interview with Emily Roberts as we get to know our forward a little better
- A column from John Middleton of Durham Hospitals Radio
- News, stats and facts from around the FA Women’s Championship
- A pull-out poster of Becky Salicki
- Pages for young fans to collect autographs
- Plus much, much more!
So don’t miss out and make sure you pick up a copy on Sunday – before they sell-out!