Durham Women will release the fourteenth issue of their brand-new match day programme ready for the visit of Coventry on Sunday.
The new-look publication, which will be a bumper 48-page product, contains a number of new features for the 2021/22 season.
Priced at just £3, it will be available from the merchandise stall ahead of our next fixture.
Inside Issue 14 for the visit of the Red & Green is:
- An exclusive interview with Rio Hardy reflecting on her first goal and her hopes for the future at Durham Women
- Dee Bradley picks her fantasy five-a-side of FA Women’s Championship players
- An in-depth look at Coventry
- The pre-match thoughts of skipper Sarah Wilson
- A new-look kids section included activities, competitions and top tips from Sarah Wilson – brought to you in association with Vision for Education
- A quirky interview with Liz Ejupi as we get to know our striker a little better
- A column from John Middleton of Durham Hospitals Radio
- News, stats and facts from around the FA Women’s Championship
- A pull-out poster of Bridget Galloway
- Pages for young fans to collect autographs
- Plus much, much more!
So don’t miss out and make sure you pick up a copy on Sunday!
You can get tickets for the game below: