Durham Women will release the thirteenth issue of their brand-new match day programme ready for the visit of Birmingham City on Sunday.
The new-look publication, which will be a bumper 48-page product, contains a number of new features for the 2021/22 season.
Priced at just £3, it will be available from the merchandise stall ahead of our next fixture.
Inside Issue 13 for the visit of the Blues is:
- An exclusive interview with Lauren Briggs reflecting on her 75th appearance for the club and her favourite memories
- Rio Hardy picks her fantasy five-a-side of FA Women’s Championship players
- An in-depth look at Birmingham City
- The pre-match thoughts of skipper Sarah Wilson
- A new-look kids section included activities, competitions and top tips from Rio Hardy – brought to you in association with Vision for Education
- A quirky interview with Sarah Robson as we get to know our midfielder a little better
- A column from John Middleton of Durham Hospitals Radio
- News, stats and facts from around the FA Women’s Championship
- A pull-out poster of Robson
- Plus much, much more!
So don’t miss out and make sure you pick up a copy on Sunday!