Durham Women will release the ninth issue of their brand-new match day programme ready for the visit of Crystal Palace on Sunday.
The new-look publication, which will be a bumper 48-page product, contains a number of new features for the 2021/22 season.
Priced at just £3, it will be available from the merchandise stall ahead of the first game of 2022.
Inside Issue 9 for the visit of the Eagles is:
- An exclusive interview with Sarah Robson on her fantastic 2021, which saw success with club and country
- The pre-match thoughts of captain Lee Sanders and Sarah Wilson
- Mollie Lambert picks her fantasy five-a-side of FA Women’s Championship players
- An in-depth look at Crystal Palace
- A new-look kids section included activities, competitions and top tips from Emily Roberts – brought to you in association with Vision for Education
- A quirky interview with Lauren Briggs as we get to know our full-back a little better
- A column from John Middleton of Durham Hospitals Radio
- News, stats and facts from around the FA Women’s Championship
- A pull-out poster of Becky Salicki
- Plus much, much more!
So don’t miss out and make sure you pick up a copy on Sunday!