Durham Women will release the eighth issue of their brand-new match day programme ready for the visit of Blackburn Rovers on Sunday.
The new-look publication, which will be a bumper 48-page product, contains a number of new features for the 2021/22 season.
Priced at just £3, it will be available from the merchandise stall ahead of the final game of 2021.
Inside Issue 8 for the visit of Rovers is:
- An exclusive interview with Kathryn Hill on her 100th appearance and her time at Durham so far
- A look back at 2021 with Lee Sanders, and an in-depth review of the year as a while
- Ellie Christon picks her fantasy five-a-side of FA Women’s Championship players
- An in-depth look at Blackburn Rovers
- A new-look kids section included activities, competitions and top tips from Bridget Galloway – brought to you in association with Vision for Education
- A quirky interview with Beth Hepple as we get to know our midfielder a little better
- Columns from John Middleton of Durham Hospital Radio and Abi Curran of Palatinate Sport
- News, stats and facts from around the FA Women’s Championship
- A pull-out poster of Lily Crosthwaite
- Plus much, much more!
So don’t miss out and make sure you pick up a copy on Sunday!