Durham Women will release the fifth issue of their brand-new match day programme ready for the visit of London City Lionesses on Sunday.
The new-look publication, which will be a bumper 48-page product, contains a number of new features for the 2021/22 season.
Priced at just £3, it will be available from the merchandise stall ahead of Sunday’s big game.
Inside Issue 5 for the visit of the Lionesses is:
- An exclusive interview with Sarah Wilson on the continued growth of the club and that Manchester United game
- The pre-match thoughts of Lee Sanders and Wilson
- Emily Roberts picks her fantasy five-a-side of FA Women’s Championship players
- An in-depth look at London City Lionesses
- A new-look kids section included activities, competitions and top tips from Mollie Lambert – brought to you in association with Vision for Education
- A quirky interview with Becky Salicki as we get to know our defender a little better
- Columns from John Middleton of Durham Hospital Radio and Palatinate Sport’s Abi Curran
- News, stats and facts from around the FA Women’s Championship
- A pull-out poster of Lambert
- Plus much, much more!
So don’t miss out and make sure you pick up a copy on Sunday!