Durham Women will release the fourth issue of their brand-new match day programme ready for the visit of Manchester United on Thursday.
The new-look publication, which will be a bumper 48-page product, contains a number of new features for the 2021/22 season.
Priced at just £3, it will be available from the merchandise stall ahead of Thursday’s big game.
Inside Issue 4 for the visit of the Red Devils is:
- An exclusive interview with Ellie Christon on making her 150th appearance for the Wildcats and what the future holds
- The pre-match thoughts of Lee Sanders and Sarah Wilson
- Becky Salicki picks her fantasy five-a-side of FA Women’s Championship players
- An in-depth look at Manchester United
- A new-look kids section included activities, competitions and top tips from defender Christon – brought to you in association with Vision for Education
- A quirky interview with Megan Borthwick as we get to know our goalkeeper a little better
- Columns from John Middleton of Durham Hospital Radio and Palatinate Sport’s George Simms
- News, stats and facts from around the FA Women’s Championship
- A pull-out poster of Borthwick
- Plus much, much more!
So don’t miss out and make sure you pick up a copy on Thursday!