In addition to all the relevant Government guidance many additional measures will be implemented by clubs to satisfy the requirements of local safety bodies – we need your continued support and cooperation with that to ensure grounds are safe places for everyone in the stadium on match days.
Here’s our starting XI:
1. Familiarise yourself with the latest Government guidelines
2. Plan your journey in advance and give yourself plenty of time – normal entry points might be closed and there may will be additional procedures;
3. The lead booker for a group should provide contact details within their booking to assist with NHS test and trace requirements;
4. All fans are recommended to wear a face cover in indoor areas or in congested areas, use any hand gel provided, and some clubs might do temperature testing as an entry requirement;
5. Pay close attention to signage, floor markings and instructions issued by stewards or via the club’s PA system;
6. Some amenities will be closed – there may be fewer toilets and food outlets available;
7. Use card payment where possible.
8. Stay in your seat for the full game if possible – and that includes half time. Standing fans must stay within their social bubble and avoid unnecessary movement. If you need to move wait until gangways are clear, avoid face to face contact and follow stewards’ instructions;
9. Goal! Brilliant. But please remember to respect maintain safe distances when celebrating;
10. Please be patient when leaving the stadium. It will take longer than normal to leave.
11. Clubs reserve the right to eject any spectator who fails to comply with this Code of Conduct.
For more information see our more detailed Code of Conduct below: