Durham Women FC are seeking an enthusiastic, committed and qualified individual to join the club as a First Team Coach ahead of the 2021/22 FA Women’s Championship season.
Working alongside the club’s existing coaching, performance and management staff, you will help to prepare and improve the first-team squad.
Role & Responsibilities
- To help in building a successful, winning team and developing the playing squad
- Attendance at first-team training sessions and fixtures as directed by the First Team Manager
- Planning and executing sessions alongside the club’s First Team Manager, coaching and performance staff
- To deliver analysis and feedback on both a team and individual basis
- To maintain the highest standards of individual player development
- Previous experience in women’s football, the FA Women’s Championship and/or elite football is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the FA Women’s Championship is desirable
- Ability to commit to the club’s training and fixture schedule
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with club staff and players
- Commitment to the long-term development of the club and the female game
- A willingness to be flexible and work within various departments of the football club as and when required
- Ability to adapt to challenging and quick-changing situations
- UEFA-B qualified coach (UEFA A licence desirable)
- FA Licensed Coach (essential)
- DBS Certificate (or willingness to undergo advanced DBS checks) (essential)
- Access to own transport (essential)
Job Title: First Team Coach
Hours: 20 hours per week
Reporting to: General Manager
Please send a Coaching CV, plus a brief explanation of why you would be the best person for this role and what you would bring to Durham Women FC, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Thursday, July 1.
Download the job advert as a PDF: